Dog Daycare From £15.00
£13.00 Small Dog – Lhasa/Westie
£15.00 Medium Dog – Schnauzer/Spaniel
Discounts may be given for more than one dog from the same household.
Female dogs in season cannot be boarded and male dogs must be neutered.
- Discounts also available on long stays
- Dog Daycare prices based on UP to 8 hours/day [over 8 hours charged at £1 per hour extra]
- Dog Boarding prices based on UP to 24 hours [over 24 hours charged at £1 per hour extra]
- Bank Holidays, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and Good Friday all charged at double normal rate
Below you will find a checklist to ensure you are well prepared for your dog’s visit:
- Call your vet ahead of time to inform them that you are away and should there be an emergency, as to the actions you wish for them to take.
- Have extra supplies of pet food available in the event that you cannot return when expected.
- Bring everything your pet sitter may need.
- Be sure all pets are wearing their collars with identification.
- Put our number in with your travel documents so that if you are delayed, you can let us know.
- It may be advisable to include a piece of clothing that has your smell on should you be concerned about your dog having separation anxiety.
Supplies For Your Pet
Please remember to bring the following:
- Collar and ID
- Dog Bed